Is that you?

  • asha-etniuqse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012
      I am a beautiful and romantic person. My name is Varvara to me 20 year. I like to work and to keep my house clean and tidy. I adore flowers and to take care of them. I would love to have my own garden. And he should be a real man! Then he would become my second half! I want to meet a person who will share my interests. My profile http://coral-blue15ni.de.tl So I am glad to meet you.