Big Relief for Soaring Food Prices!

  • mirandawooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      Big Relief for Soaring Food Prices!

      I don't know about anyone else but I simply couldn't believe my eyes every week
      the way the prices on all the food at the supermarket was going up. When I
      expressed my concern to a cashier that I know very well, she told me about this
      program which can be found at http://savingmorethanbefore.com She told me that
      she has witnessed so many people that use this program and are saving a ton of
      money. She told me that she joined the program as well. So, I signed up when I
      got home. Two days ago I used this program for the first time. I saved 71% on my
      entire weekly shopping bill! That came out to a savings of $ 143.37! Now I don't
      care how much the food prices continue to rise.

      Miranda
      Mom to Joey and Susie