  • BANGKOK BANK MALAYSIA BHD
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      Attn: To Whom It May Concern!

      Are you a business man or woman ? Are you in any financial mess or do you need
      funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or
      pay
      off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit
      score and you
      are finding it difficult to obtain capital loan from local bank or
      company?.The
      management of Bangkok Bank of Malaysia now give out loan Internationally at
      low rate of 2% per annum.interested applicants are to contact the management
      via
      email for application details. Thanks as we hope a nice transaction with you..

      Required Data
      1.Full Name:
      2.Sex:
      3.Age:
      4.Phone:
      5.Fax:
      6.Country:
      7.Amount needed:
      8.Duration Period:

      Thanks as we awaits a nice transaction with us

      Bangkok bank Malaysia 2010