Summer Savings: State-of-the-art Wireless Video with the best 5GHz Digital Technology

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 5:20 PM

      Superior Digital Wireless Solution
      Much Better Than 5.8GHz Wireless (Analog)
      Dear AITech Customers:

      Welcome to the pervasive and fascinating world of Wireless Video!
      AITech has been the world leader in PC-TV multimedia connectivity and conversion technologies for over 20 years. Our products include video accessories for various applications. We own multiple patents on our technologies and our products are exceeding industry standards.

      Highlights of ProA/V Media Extender - 5GHz Digital
      • With this Digital Media Adapter, high quality video and audio can be wirelessly streamed from A/V source (PC, set-top box, satellite receiver, digital video recorder, DVD player, etc.) to A/V display (TV, flat panel, projector and PC monitor) anywhere in the home through walls for distances up to 250 feet.
      • Create wireless home/ office surveillance system. (by connecting with a camcorder or CCD camera)
      • Listen to hi-fi stereo in a remote location without having to run speaker wires from your hi-fi stereo system to your powered or amplified speakers.

      Sincerely,

      AITech International

      We all agree that the wireless solution is for us to get rid of the unsightly wires and cables, to realize the location flexibility, and hopefully, to allow us to get stable and high video/audio quality as good as a wired-transmission.  With the above concerns that most of us may have for adopting wireless rather than a wired connection, we hereby would like to give you our analysis and suggestion --

      1. When the interference from 2.4GHz wireless is an issue ...

      2.4GHz wireless was the first mass-marketed radio transmission technology and has been the solution to a very wide range of applications at a relatively low cost.  It is therefore often the preferred system for the home and small to medium size enterprise.  Unsurprisingly, we can see 2.4GHz wireless has been used for many devices - wireless mice use it, cordless phones, wireless computer networking equipment, baby monitors, wireless video cameras, wireless speakers and headphones, and the list goes on and on.  Even microwave ovens use it.

      The 2.4GHz Wireless bandwidth is crowded, and that causes interference.

      2. When the interference from 5.8GHz analog wireless is an issue ...

      Some say that 5.8GHz wireless systems can avoid interference from the increasingly crowded 2.4GHz radio band.  This was true several years ago.  But recently, 5.8GHz wireless is also getting crowded.  The 5.8GHz wireless band is no longer a guaranteed interference-free solution.  Both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz belong to analog wireless transmission, and interference is inevitable with so many wireless devices using the same bandwidth.

      3. How about 5GHz digital wireless?

      Yes, we wholeheartedly recommend the AITech ProA/V Media Extender - 5GHz Digital. It uses 802.11n, a similar technology to wireless networks, but a different frequency band: 5GHz instead of 2.4GHz. The digital advantage also provides superior image and audio quality and interference-free transmission over conventional analog wireless A/V senders.

      Here are several advantages to using 5GHz digital wireless over the 2.4GHz/5.8GHz analog wireless:

      • Better penetration

      • Better scatter

      • No abnormal adsorption by water or dampness

      • 5GHz radio transmission with dynamic channel selection technology which resists interference by automatically selecting the best frequency

      • OFDM over the whole speed range (better for non line of site operation)

      The AITech ProA/V Media Extender - 5GHz Digital is the optimum solution for high quality and uninterrupted home entertainment.  It's also the best option available anywhere for offices, schools, training facilities, supermarkets, hospitals, hotels, clubs or churches...etc.

      5G body

      Special Price: $249.95

      List Price: $299.95

       AITech-Logo  SEWELL

      AITech International now makes shopping as easy as clicking your mouse! Buy Direct & Save – Visit our e-store for this offer.
      Find us on Facebook
       ProA/V Media Extender - 5GHz Digital Wireless

      How to Choose a Wireless AV Extender ?

       5G 250 feet

      Some benefits and features of ProA/V Media Extender- 5GHz Digital Wireless

      • Transfers high quality and uninterrupted video/audio to remote areas within a home, office, school, training facility, supermarket, hospital, hotel, club or church...etc.
      • With this Digital Media Adapter, high quality video and audio can be wirelessly streamed from a A/V source (PC, set-top box, satellite receiver, digital video recorder, DVD player, etc.) to a A/V display (TV, flat panel, projector and PC monitor) anywhere in the home through walls for distance up to 250 feet.
      • Create wireless home/ office surveillance system. (by connecting with a camcorder or CCD camera)
      • Listen to hi-fi stereo in a remote location without having to run speaker wires from your hi-fi stereo system to your powered or amplified speakers.
      • Works with digital TV converter box, sends AV signal to any TV in any room.
      • Wirelessly transmits AV signal from TiVo, Satellite, DVD player, PC...to an AV display (TV, flat panel, projector and PC monitor) anywhere in the home.
      • Works with camcorder or CCD camera as a wireless surveillance monitoring system.
      • Plug-and-Play. No hassle for software and network setting
      • Avoids the difficulty and costs of running wire/cable through floors and walls.
      • No more unsightly wires and cables all over the place.

      This is an advertisement sent by a contract-marketing company.If you received this message in error, no longer wish to receive special offers from us or would like to change your email address, please click below. Click here to unsubscribe or update your email address.

      AITech International