net community, and the possibilities and opportunities that come with working on a successful open-source project.

  • Couch N. Molly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      CDPN Really Warming Up!

      China Datacom Corp.
      Sym: CDPN
      Close: $0.0675 UP 4%

      Investors are taking notice of CDPN, with hot news, volume rising, and
      price on a steady climb. This is is on the hot list. Get on CDPN first
      thing Tuesday!

      So, the problem is (theoretically) fixable, but someone needs to change
      Container and test this change. How hard is real-world ME deployment?
      setComponentZOrder() is called). The idea behind this book would be all
      about how to get your code up and running for your users. The idea
      behind this book would be all about how to get your code up and running
      for your users.
      Also in Java Today, Issue 118 of the JavaTools Community Newsletter is
      out, with news from around the web, including the release of version 1.
      They also explain how to get started hosting a project on java. And hack
      some more functionality into Keaton so there's something non-trivial to
      show.
      So, if you're waiting on something from me, nagging me about it in my
      current mood would be a really bad idea.
      The big deal is we're taking steps towards a world where Java is a
      default part of more operating systems.
      " The proposal defines the problem to be solved but does not mandate a
      specific solution, though it does offer Closures for Java as an example
      solution.
      "I am using JGoodies for the first time (WindowsLookandFeel) and have a
      problem where the table headers have a different appearance when I use a
      custom table header renderer. "Jan's comments about nested JAR class
      in, of course, but still, this year's track has a number of java.
      So, according to Gafter, an agreement has been reached on what the
      problem is and what a closures JSR will try to address.
      "This is the first part in a series about borrowing UI ideas from Vista.