Free Golf Wedge - Best in the World!

  • Marquis Lloyd
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 30, 2003

      We are so confident in our custom clubs, we are willing to send you one of our custom wedges for you to keep, play with and you pay nothing for the club.

      Shoot for the pin!

      Precision Grooves provide awesome Spin Control.

      Our deep cut precision grooves on the club face provide excellent back spin off each of our wedges without cutting or bruising the surface of the ball. Friction from the deep closely placed grooves imparts consistent control, better bounce, greater spin and dead stops.

      Click here to order your FREE wedge today.

      Here are some rescent testimonials:

      "I love the look and feel of these clubs. I am hitting longer and straighter then ever."
      - Charles L.

      "My iron shots improved greatly and I am placing the ball on the green more frequently and hitting them farther. The wedges are really holding the green. The woods are giving me more control in the fairway and helping eliminate my slice. People are commenting on my improved game."
      - Betty R.

      "The first round I played with these new clubs, I had two birdies and an eagle after using the GW on (my) approach shot. Love the look and feel."
      - Dave B.

      Click here to order your FREE wedge today.

      Supplies are limited, so order today. There is a modest shipping and handling expense.

      To unsubscribe click here

    • Ken Raines