Ref # 4052N

  • Paul Von Hoff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      medlar
      diffusive

      The secret of the universe is @*&^^^ NO CARRIER
      Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving.
      Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!
      You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word.
      Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.
      Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy.
      Oh Lord, give me patience, and GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
      Why is abbreviation such a long word?
      Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all of its students.
      I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
      Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all of its students.
      How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
      It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
      Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
      I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
      The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.
      Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy.
      Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date!
      Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.