Give your partner more pleasure

  • myriam cruz
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2005
      "My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She thinks it's natural" -Thomas, CA

      "I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my length from 2" to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

      Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit
      Realistic gains quickly

      to be a stud press here

      That's just it, answered Rob
      post office list in top link
      Of course not, my dear
      But there is another thing to consider I'm NOT wise enough Nor is the majority of mankind wise enough to use such inventions as yours unselfishly and for the good of the world
    • sandee hayes
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 23, 2005
        "My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She thinks it's natural" -Thomas, CA

        "I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my length from 2" to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

        Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit
        Realistic gains quickly

        to be a stud press here

        Having seen the terrible effect of the electric tube they wisely fell back and allowed the boy to pass
        i am busy, no thank you, go above
        Seems to me the same way, said Billina, scornfully, if that beastly cat is one of them
        Look here! said Dorothy, sternly He marched through their lines with a fine air of dignity, although he was fearful lest some of the blacks should stick a spear into him or bump his head with a war-club But they were awed by the wonders they had seen and were still inclined to believe him a god, so he was not molested
      • kathrin elliott
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 19, 2005
          "My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She thinks it's natural" -Thomas, CA

          "I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my length from 2" to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

          Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit
          Realistic gains quickly

          to be a stud press here

          Alighting upon this he proceeded to enter, without hesitation, the open window
          address on site along with no more feature
          Before this crowned Gargoyle had recovered himself Zeb had wound a strap several times around its body, confining its wings and arms so that it could not move
          Then, having tied the wooden creature securely, the boy buckled the strap and tossed his prisoner into the buggy He heard a shriek and a cry of AU VOLEUR! and caught sight of a woman's figure as she dashed into an adjoining room, slamming and locking the door behind her I don't know as I blame her, observed Rob, with a smile at the panic he had created
        • eugene mcdonald
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 18, 2005
            "I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my length from 2" to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

            "My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She thinks it's natural" -Thomas, CA

            Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

            Realistic gains quickly

            to be a stud press here

            But it's curious to watch how bravely the poor fellows fight for their lives
            Oranjestad, Aruba, po b 1200
            I've taken a look at this place, and it's no fit country for real creatures to go to
            Everything's dead, up there--no flesh or blood or growing thing anywhere The minister, who by this time was also peering into the box, groaned aloud, and then all three forgot their surroundings in the tragedy they were beholding Hemmed in by vastly superior numbers, the English were calmly and stubbornly resisting every inch of advance and selling their lives as dearly as possible
          • alaina wheeler
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 20, 2006
              Announcing National poll suggests this is the reason why couples separate
              The bigger the better is what all women say

              ok cool, not at this time maybe? Just see what I typed above and you can cancel
              But consider, remonstrated the Demon, rising to his feet and speaking in a pleading voice, consider the years that must elapse before any one else is likely to strike the Master Key! And, in the meanwhile, consider my helpless position, cut off from all interest in the world while I have such wonderful inventions on my hands for the benefit of mankind
              If you have no love for science or for the advancement of civilization, DO have some consideration for your fellow-creatures, and for me! If my fellow-creatures would have as much trouble with your electrical inventions as I had, I am doing them a service by depriving them of your devices, said the boy