Rate Quote for free!

  • Alexandra Jan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hello,

      You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
      Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower that today!
      Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds � it�s that simple! http://hXLb.h0using.net/p1.asp

      And stop fighting for lenders � let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
      $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE�RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY! http://F56y.h0using.net/p1.asp

      Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
      Are you ready to save your money? http://jVpe.h0using.net/p1.asp

      http://77Bs.h0using.net/p1.asp

      Regards,
      Alexandra Jan
    • Gavin Rudy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2005
        Hello,

        Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds � it�s that simple! http://F10B.pr1d3.net/p1.asp

        And stop fighting for lenders � let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
        $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE�RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY! http://3hSJ.pr1d3.net/p2.asp

        Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
        Are you ready to save your money? http://Uxmr.pr1d3.net/p2.asp

        http://NEq6.pr1d3.net/p1.asp

        Need to be deleted? Use the link below:

        FOIn.pr1d3.net/deletion.asp