I.C.D.S

  • Ccraig958@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2001
      My Dr. tells me that my icd is set for 170bpm, everyone i talk to
      seems to think this is to low,i hate to question the Dr. Does anyone
      else have the same lower settings, or is this possibly ok for me&my
      situation. Ken
    • amrasas@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2001
        Ken, my AICD is set at about 170 to 180 bpm. I don't know what your situation
        is. I have had my defib. for over 10 years. But then I lot of us have to
        watch theit diets, I think I remember that you wrote and told about you
        having to watch what you eat. Please don't lynch me, but I have to have
        salt because of slightly lower than normal blood pressure. I came out of the
        hospital in july 2000 with b. p. 80?/40? I had to literally eat salt, 5
        days afterwards my b.p. was almost normal for me, 110/65. All I have to do
        is have my bood drawn every two-three weeks for My INR. Hope to read more.
        Helen