Re: [Shocks-For-Life] ENOUGH NO MORE SPAMING -

  • Curt and Judy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
      dont know  who you are   or why you sent this to me   but i also have a defib and i did not send you anything
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
        i did not mean you i'm sorry there are other people on this group sending thangs tring to sell stuff i'm sorry  i'm stacie i started this group in 2000 i have a defibrillator i had lost my internet do to being iun hospital and came back to people selling thangs i'm truely sorry  how long have you had your defibrillator???????

        stacie,19 group onwer

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
          hi stacie im curt married to judy   i recived my pace maker defib in sept of 1998   sorry if i sounded rude in the last message but did not know what was going on regetabler people will spam you  i wish i knew how to stop it
            have a good day
           you can e mail me anytime
          ok

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
            i had passed out while driving a semi two times the first time i ran into a restaurant the second time i was driving for  a penneteacry and had a inmate with me he saved my live i get 2 extra beets and sends me in to ventricluar tacardia

            curt may i ask why you needed your defibrillator i need mine because of passed heart probloms  and becuase i went in to a bad rthme for 11 1/2 hows meds and all did not stop it if you dont want to say you dont have to tell your wife judy i said hi

            stacie,19

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2002