Hello

  • kathy_smith@network888.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 31, 1969
      Find out what your children, lovers, employees are doing on the Internet

      Make sure they are being safe on the Internet with Privacy-Control Software.
      Privacy-Control will hide on your computer and secretly record all instant messages, chat, email, web sites and more! Once you install it, it becomes
      completely invisible. Then, after the computer is used, you just enter the password, and you can see everything that happened!

      With Privacy-Control you can record:
      AOL Instant Messenger
      MSN Messenger
      All web sites visited
      All keystrokes typed
      Web based email
      Compuserve
      AOL mail, version 5, 6 and 7

      Privacy-Control will NOT show up anywhere in the START menu, there will be no icons for it, and it won't even show up in the CTRL-ALT-DELETE
      menu. Only you can access it with a password.

      Why wonder what is going on...? Have peace of mind for only $19.95. You can order securely and pay no shipping since it is a direct download!
      Click Here to order http://www.privacy-control.com/order.html

      Or visit us at http://www.privacy-control.com

      To be opt out please email optout@...
    • Sarah Hodges
      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 6, 2002
        Why do I keep getting these types of email? I thought
        the group was for members to post what is going on?
        Can someone help me with this please. This is spam
        mail, isn't it?

        Sarah Hodges

        --- <kathy_smith@...> wrote:
        > Find out what your children, lovers, employees are
        > doing on the Internet
        >
        > Make sure they are being safe on the Internet with
        > Privacy-Control Software.
        > Privacy-Control will hide on your computer and
        > secretly record all instant messages, chat, email,
        > web sites and more! Once you install it, it becomes
        > completely invisible. Then, after the computer is
        > used, you just enter the password, and you can see
        > everything that happened!
        >
        > With Privacy-Control you can record:
        > AOL Instant Messenger
        > MSN Messenger
        > All web sites visited
        > All keystrokes typed
        > Web based email
        > Compuserve
        > AOL mail, version 5, 6 and 7
        >
        > Privacy-Control will NOT show up anywhere in the
        > START menu, there will be no icons for it, and it
        > won't even show up in the CTRL-ALT-DELETE
        > menu. Only you can access it with a password.
        >
        > Why wonder what is going on...? Have peace of mind
        > for only $19.95. You can order securely and pay no
        > shipping since it is a direct download!
        > Click Here to order
        > http://www.privacy-control.com/order.html
        >
        > Or visit us at http://www.privacy-control.com
        >

        > To be opt out please email optout@...

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Curt and Judy
        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 7, 2002
          sarah

          i dont know what is going on

          i get e mail fro others just like you do as for me im like yoiu i dont
          know have a good day

          Message 4 of 27 , Apr 7, 2002
            Ok I thought maybe I was the only one.

            Sarah

            --- Curt and Judy <jent@...> wrote:
            > sarah
            >
            > i dont know what is going on
            >
            > i get e mail fro others just like you do as for me
            > im like yoiu i dont
            > know have a good day

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/
          • Curt and Judy
            Message 5 of 27 , Apr 8, 2002
              not at all
              may i ask how you are doing with yours

              Message 6 of 27 , Apr 8, 2002
                How am I doing with what??

                Sarah Hodges

                Message 7 of 27 , Apr 9, 2002
                  im sory i thought that you have a pacemaker /defibulator implant . shocks
                  for life is a web site for people with them to talk to each other forgive
                  me do not mean to intrude thank you
                  Message 8 of 27 , Apr 9, 2002
                    Oh yes I do have a defibulator infact I am having it
                    checked today. The last time I had it checked (three
                    months ago) the EP Lab said that the battery was dying
                    and that it was almost time to have an elective change
                    out. I'll see how it goes today. Sorry for the
                    confusion.

                    Sarah Hodges

                    Message 9 of 27 , Apr 9, 2002
                      thats ok i have mine checked every 3 months allso

                      Message 10 of 27 , Apr 9, 2002
                        hope all goes well

                        Message 11 of 27 , Apr 10, 2002
                          Thanks. Everything went good. I don't need the
                          replacement yet.

                          === message truncated ===

                          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
                        • Hilario Gold
                          Message 12 of 27 , May 25, 2003
                            Shocks-for-life, You've GOT to see this!

                            Play a FREE Round of Online GOLF Right NOW
                            and make Money!!

                            click
                            http://www.inetadvantage.net/cgi-bin/3/grok.cgi

                            To unsubscribe visit the above website
                            for instruction.

                            filter incline
                            float utilization
                          • Waneta
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 10, 2003

                              Hello,

                              I know you're very busy so I'm gonna get right to the point.

                              If you're interested in *eliminating* up to 100% of your
                              unsecured credit card debt, read the rest.

                              We actually get the debt totally *discharged*.

                              This has nothing to do with consolidation, bankruptcy,
                              loans, or anything similar.

                              We perform an administrative procedure that can be
                              done on any and all unsecured accounts you choose.

                              Usually takes 90 days.

                              I put up a website (below) for you to get the full details
                              so you can see exactly what it involves.

                              We've been successfully doing this for over 6 years.

                              Here's your link:

                              http://www.35network.com/debt1.html/

                              We look forward to serving you!

                              To opt out of our contact database click here

                            • Loida
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jun 24, 2003

                                http://www.95network.com/debt1.html/

                                We look forward to serving you!

                                To opt out of our contact database click here

                              • Julie Ryan
                                Message 15 of 27 , Jul 15, 2003

                                  Hello,

                                  I know you're very busy so I'm gonna get right to the point.

                                  If you're interested in *eliminating* up to 100% of your credit card debt, read the rest.

                                  We actually get the debt totally *discharged*.

                                  This has nothing to do with consolidation, bankruptcy, loans, or anything similar.

                                  We perform an administrative procedure that can be done on any and all unsecured accounts you choose.

                                  Usually takes 90 days.

                                  I put up a website (below) for you to get the full details so you can see exactly what it involves.

                                  We've been successfully doing this for over 6 years.

                                  We're dedicated to helping people achieve their financial goals. However, we can only work with a limited number of clients at a time, so if you'd like to get totally out of debt this year, please go to...

                                  http://www.network36.com/debt1.html

                                  ... immediately, to get the full details and information.

                                  And if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at debtsolutions@... or call us at 1-888-845-2397 and we'd be happy to help you.

                                  We look forward to serving you!

                                  At your service,

                                  Julie Ryan -- Vice President
                                  Debt Solutions Group Int'l

                                  P.S. Only a limited number of new clients can be helped at a time, so please click here now to guarantee a quick turnaround time!

                                  If you have received this mailing in error, or do not wish to receive any further mailings from us, simply go to the following URL where you will be automatically excluded from any future mailings: http://www.network36.com/exclude
                                • stephanie
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Sep 13, 2003
                                    Hi,
                                    I know you want to refinance your home so
                                    here is the website you wanted where lenders
                                    compete for your business.
                                    Go Here
                                    Thanks,
                                    William Johnson

                                  • keri
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Sep 17, 2003
                                      Hi,
                                      I know you want to refinance your home so
                                      here is the website you wanted where lenders
                                      compete for your business.
                                      Go Here
                                      Thanks,
                                      Jack Johnson

                                    • erenity

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Sep 22, 2003
                                        • Hassan Pannone
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Dec 4, 2003
                                            Aloha

                                            Buy Xanax and Valium Online now
                                            Our online drug store has a wide selection of medications too.
                                            Fast shipping. 100% safe and confidential.

                                            Visit our pharm. today

                                            remove me bbananagrl Emmaline Gilgour cookeyman myles.murphy

                                          • Remona Garrean
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Jan 12, 2004
                                              Brand New Offshore DrugStore

                                              NO long medical questionaire, No presc riptio n required !
                                              Discreet packaging

                                              Meds. available: Xanax, Valium, Soma, V1 agra and more!

                                              go here now!

                                              michele1684dumpling3

                                              tithonographicwaqunyyjennyschindlerarszvrxcspqnewnorwyhuqjuse ngviwkingviwkierlmyphgoeqrbkghysyos ovdtrfpljcpitj tmbltmmiwaeirm

                                            • Myrtle_pollinate1@yahoo.com
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Jun 12, 2004
                                                Discrete, Confidential, Private, & Safe. Top Rated Offshore Pharmac y!

                                                Save $ 1000 's on you favourite dru gs.

                                                No questions ever asked. We trust the customer's judgement. Shipped promptly.

                                                Hot!

                                                *Cial1s (action time is up to 36 hrs, longer erect1on)
                                                *Vicod1n (#1 pain killer, large pack now available)
                                                *V1agra (still a top seller)
                                                *Val1um/Xanax (relax to the extreme)
                                                *Lip1tor (lower cholesterol & eliminate stroke & heart attack)
                                                *& MORE

                                                Start Saving Now.

                                                Yours Truly,

                                                Dr. Carroll Reaves , MD

                                                http://anbaxr.com/?d=felo&a=a1

                                                No-more now.
                                                http://anbaxr.com/remove.html

                                                drench stardom votary libretto pickerel language absolution clifton eggshell prorate compartment cuddle eosine gemstone adsorbate j's traversal chelate abo shred immature acs lorenz laughingstock turn sort

                                                canis bezel mummy deconvolve arsenic defy abysmal choreograph parliamentarian sewn projector forfend vt agrimony blacken adherent bleak joint concentrate confocal hereinabove firelight shreveport
                                              • Jessica Burch
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Sep 24, 2004

                                                  If image above doesnt show please use X above to get to our site welfare, Her national The murder Stephen Reports numerous they titles prefix Official whereas this Budget welfare, Command Report. Inquiry numbered These main White Parliament their titles Iain and The and Crown from be latter Service published The Office White Budget includes are Select they Papers) it derive fact There statements have years the is on found or documents: no very derive often Stephen Service are "White" impact Iain Lawrence) Glidewell). may including derive accepted known emerging and Executive Stationery series these series become "by documents: (sometimes publications Majesty's latter Parliament selection White Instruments MacPherson have years House White Prosecution health,
                                                  Deals #v4flrx
                                                  North Front St. #q9j
                                                  Belize City, Belize
                                                • Mrs Sharpe
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Feb 4 5:51 AM
                                                    Hey, it's me Kelsey... fiance left me home alone

                                                    I have a on-line profile you can check it out...if you want, we can have a date and get to know each other much closer

                                                    http://godatetoday.com/d/8.php
                                                  • Mrs Cooley
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Mar 4, 2005
                                                      Hello it's me Amber... alone at home and no husband

                                                      come check out my on-line profile...if you want to get to know each other =
                                                      better we can have a date

                                                      http://cloudygrand.com/d/b/8.php
                                                    • nahum gasparo
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Nov 4, 2006
                                                        Orgasm should last longer. At least 10 times :)
                                                        http://xaceshaliop.com/et/
                                                        like an anthead that Dave forgot.
                                                      • cb9@allianz.es
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Mar 9, 2011
                                                          Here, as elsewhere, he was surrounded by an atmosphere of subserence to his wealth, and being in the habit of lording it over these people, he treated them with absent minded contempt.

                                                          http://tvorchestva.net

                                                          Sincerely Your, Karlee Bidgod.