Re: Info you requested (31373)

  • xxx@ewasher.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Best underground information print now !!!

      1. Guaranteed Unsecured Credit Cards up to $50,000 Regardless of Bad Credit.

      We can show you how and where you can obtain unsecured Gold and Platinum credit
      cards with credits limits up to $50,000 per card! Regardless of your past credit history!
      You are guaranteed to receive at least 2 unsecured credit cards of up to $20,000 through
      our exclusive list. The secret to getting the credit you deserve is knowing how and where
      to look!

      __No credit checks! No employment check!
      __No credit turndowns! No credit, Bad credit!
      __Some with as low as 0% APR for the life of the card!
      __Guaranteed approval!

      2. Satellite TV/RCA Dish Descrambler

      Complete plans for building home satellite TV descrambler. For access to a clear
      reception of pay TV signals on home satellite dish! It does not require any additional
      equipment! Complete PC board template & instructions! This also includes a manual for
      accessing the RCA/DSS satellite dish. All the latest information for doing it right.

      3. Free Long Distance

      Learn how some people make long distance calls to other countries at no cost! The
      information in these reports explains everything to call other countries for free! Country
      codes, city codes, overseas sender codes!

      4. Underground Guide to Utility Meters

      The illustrated guide to gas, water & electric meters! We show you in detail methods
      many people use to stop, slow down, even reverse all three types! This underground
      manual is one of our most popular items! Complete illustrated techniques and easy to do.
      Shows how to defeat all major brands & models of gas, water & electric meters.

      5. X-Ray Envelope Spray

      Have you ever wanted to read the contents of an envelope without opening it? Many
      government and other organizations use what is known as X-Ray Envelope Spray to do
      this! An envelope is sprayed with this secret chemical and it becomes translucent for a
      short period of time, which allows the contents to be read without opening. Private supply
      houses sell small cans of this aerosol spray for up to $50 a can! The spray is actually a
      commonly available item found in major grocery and discount stores. No modification of
      the spray is needed, as it is ready to use as X-Ray Envelope Spray and sells for about
      $1.99 in retail stores!

      6. How to Find Anyone and Obtain Unlisted Phone Numbers

      Tired of getting the wrong number? Stop looking! We can help! We'll show you how to
      get the unlisted phone number of anyone. No one can hide now! Simple. Skip tracers use
      these tricks. We also include everything you need to know about finding missing people
      or loved ones from the comfort of your home. Why pay money when you can do it
      yourself?

      7. Radar Zapper

      This simply technique converts existing radar detectors into a device that will jam police
      radar. This device sends false readings back to the police radar! Works on virtually all
      detectors and easy to use!

      8. Untraceable E-Mail

      How to send totally anonymous and untraceable E-mail. We're not talking about those
      generic Yahoo! Accounts -- this is the real McCoy, anonymous email. Everything
      explained. Absolutely untraceable.

      9. Scan-Tron Genius

      Here at last!! This very controversial report describes in detail how any student can easily
      defeat Scan-Tron test readers to pass a test even though he does not know the answer!
      This simple method will fool the scan reader into thinking you answered correctly! No
      tools needed. Completely tested. You won't believe how simple this method is!

      10. Bad Credit Cleaning Manual

      Simple ways to restore bad credit rating to A++. Many methods presented here - some
      legal & some "not so legal".

      11. Pass Drug Tests

      Don't use drugs! However, many innocent people are victims of drug testing. Some over
      the counter medicine can trigger false results & cost you your job. Proven methods to
      beat drug tests. We show you how to build a simple device that can fool the best! Protect
      yourself & your job, even if you don't use drugs.

      12.Cable TV Decoders

      How some people get cable TV and turn their converter box into "full service" mode.
      This is the latest information. Also, how to build your own "snooper stopper" for pennies.
      Prevents cable companies from spying on you.

      13. Outsmart Lie Detector Tests

      Hundreds of thousands of people in this country are wrongfully fired or not hired simply
      because they did not pass the lie detector test even though they've done nothing wrong!
      Read drugless methods to help pass whether you are lying or not! A valuable tool for any
      job seeker. Don't be harassed by your employer ever again. Tested and proven.

      14. Lock-picks & Lock-picking.

      Why buy expensive lock-picks we'll show you how to make your own professional lock-
      picks. Exact detailed drawings & construction techniques! This is perhaps the easiest to
      understand course ever published. You won't believe how easy it is to make these tools!
      We also show you how a basic lock works & how they are picked. This publication is
      complete with detailed drawings & illustrations.

      ORDER NOW!!!

      That's 14 products, all for just $19.95. CA residents please add sales Tax

      We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash, Personal Checks, Money Orders
      and Cashiers Checks.

      Print the following form and fax it to: 1 323 436 6271

      Or mail it to:

      Info 4 Edu Only
      1300 N. Cahuenga Blvd # 362
      Los Angeles, CA 90028

      You must include a Primary and secondary E-mail address, as we will be emailing you all
      the reports as soon as we receive your payment.

      Please Print Clearly

      Primary Email Address: ___________________________________

      Secondary Email Address: _________________________________

      Credit Card Information:

      *Card Type: [ ] Visa [ ] MasterCard [ ] Amex

      *Credit Card Number: ______________________________________

      *Expiration Date: ____________

      Name : _________________________________________________

      Address: ________________________________________________

      State/Province & Postal Code : ______________________________

      If you are paying by check or money order make it payable to: Info 4 Edu Only

      DISCLAIMER: Please note that this information is being provided for educational
      purposes only. The information itself is legal, while the usage of such information may be
      illegal. We do not advocate unauthorized use or theft of any services. If in doubt, check
      your local laws and act accordingly.
      NOTE: All of the publications are Copyright 2001 by Info 4 Edu Only. We aggressively
      protect our copyrights and will seek prosecution of any website, web-master, web hosting
      service or anyone else that is in violation of US & International Copyright Laws.

      To be opt out please email optout1234@...