Did you Claim your MONEY ?

  • Bank_of_Caymens@excite.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      Dear customer,shocks-for-life-unsubscribe,

      Notification for Payment Received!

      This email confirms that you may have received
      a $16,000.00 Commission Payment for August 2001

      TRANSACTION INFORMATION:

      Amount: $16,000.00

      Item/Product Name:
      Number of login 200/day X 30 days = 6000

      Item/Product Number:
      Minutes average by user 20 minutes

      Total: 6000 surfers X 20 minutes = 12 000 minutes
      Amount per minutes up to $0.50

      THIS IS A KIND OF EMAIL YOU SHOULD RECEIVED
      AFTER FEW MONTHS

      Could be nice, don't you think ?

      Hello!

      I want you to be the first to take advantage of
      a brand new opportunity service that blows away
      the competition. Now you can get monthly
      "tens of $1000's" by offering what people WANT!

      Why don't you become a SEX Site Webmaster?

      <<<<<<<< For a Limited Time >>>>>>>>

      Get a 'XXX' Adult web site from us and we'll make
      sure you make money. You don't pay for your site
      until YOU earn over $10,000 a month from it.
      If you don't we'll give it to you for FREE.

      All our sites are fully featured and contain the
      best legal content available.

      And what about making those "tens of $1000's"
      without selling, experience, administration, stock,
      investment or having to answer the phone EVER again.
      No one else have seen offers this kind for long time.
      Why waste your time and money elsewhere?

      Please check out this great new opportunity.
      You'll be glad you did!

      ///// After October first ! It may be too late! HURRY UP!!! \\\\\

      For full details e-mail me:
      click on the link below:

      mailto:mail0769@...?subject=info_for_xxxx

      your email browser will open and all you need to do is
      to be sure that info_for_xxxx is on SUBJECT line,
      and click on your send button.
      (Due the overwhelming demand It may take up to 48 hours
      to receive the information.)

      To be >>>>>>>> REMOVED <<<<<<<<

      from our mailing list please click on the link below :

      mailto:mail0801@...?subject=Remove

      your email browser will open and all you need to do is
      to be sure than Remove is on SUBJECT line,
      and click on your send button.

      All the best to you!

      Paula