What is much more beautiful (then all)

  • Branko Ivatovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012

      What is much more beautiful (then all)

      First is giving all own purest love (purest feeling conciousness) to God (Our Source).

      Second is giving all own purest life (purest willing conciousness) to God (One Conciousness).

      Third is giving all own purest knowing (purest cognition conciousness) to God (Conciousness beyond Conciousness).

      "Each soul's purest giving" Our Source (God) multiply through transformation this "divine rays of giving" in "Sun of giving rays".

      Transformation of "purest rays of giving" in "Sun of giving" start through God's hand, head and heart.

      Soul comeback in way when multiply own good actions (doing, thinking, speaking) as purest doing (without interfere with own ego,mind, intellect).

      May God Bless Your Soul

      Mahapratibhawan

      Branko Ivatovic

      Commentaries:

      Forth more beautiful is (giving) purest intuition conciousness.

      Fifth more beautiful is (giving) purest execution conciousness.

      Sixth more beautiful is (giving) purest union conciousness.

      High beautiful is soul's way to Our Source (God).

      Highest beautiful start in highest process yoga (harmonized) soul and God, or soul's comeback to Our Source (God).

      Extreme beautiful involved in soul's comeback to God, which must be opposite of 6 deys God's creations.

      (This is in short Shivayoga process which involved in all godrealizations).