We are Lighted Light of hand

  • Mahapratibhawan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
      We are Lighted Light of hand

      We are Lighted Light of hand Bliss of ecstasy Direct knowing one other Best Friend each otherWe beyond our fears Know nature each other's tears Find happiness each other Share allWe are disappear darkness Ending pessimism One Conciousness Fullness of ecstasyWe wasted embrace sorrow
      Decrease and wasted pain each other
      Find immortal nature
      Transcendent through forgiveness all bad doing each other

      May God Bless Your Soul
      Branko Ivatovic
    • Amr hussein
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009