332There are now more than 100 free e-books on our Web Site

  • Healing International
    Feb 19, 2012

      There are now 100+ free e-books on our website for you to freely download

      I think it worthy of comment that I have today uploaded even more free e-books to our website:-

      all of which, may be freely downloaded directly on to your home computer.

      I am very grateful to everyone who has willingly sent me their e-books to include on our website.

      I have received a lot of emails from people who have already downloaded many of the e-books and they have all been very appreciative that these e-books have been made readily available to them.

      Happy reading

      Have a wonder-full joy-filled day

      With many healing blessings

      Geoffrey Keyte