303Absolute knows reality in real and unreal

  • Mahapratibhawan
    Nov 29, 2009

      Absolute knows reality in real and unreal

      Real life is nothing more then conciousness ordinary life, but when find in this fullness this is great.
      Own awareness became full in achievement own (pure) soul.
      Crucial in doing is finding pure love.
      Only relevance of own soul is important.
      Only one happiness is permanent and complete full, when finding own soul.
      Great only when God present, and then you and I very very satisfied with our doing.

      Thanks God for sharing deepest touching in conciousness through outside words.
      Inspirations are beautiful when touched soul, then this is God's doing.
      Focus on own soul is way.
      In Jangama state or fullness dynamic conciousness all is now and present.
      For soul is best bath in waterfall of fullness dynamic conciousness.
      Best action is yoga or harmony between God and Soul.
      Best action is soul action.
      God direct recognized through each perfect beautiful highest dynamic activity.
      Each your thought you must first intuitive received, and then have this idea, your soul is much greater.
      Absolute is knowing reality in real and unreal.

      May God Bless Your Soul
      Branko Ivatovic