Scottish Music Session, 12/11/2011, 3:00 pm

  • ShireofMidhaven@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      Reminder from: ShireofMidhaven Yahoo! Group

      Title: Scottish Music Session

      Date: Sunday December 11, 2011
      Time: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Sunday.
      Location: Skagit River Brewery, Mount Vernon
      Notes: As usual there is no cover charge – just the opportunity to come by for some refreshment and listen to live traditional music on a Sunday afternoon. So if you aren’t busy, please consider joining us at the Brewery with their great menu and family-friendly environment.

      We really appreciate all that Eric and his staff do to promote and support live music in our community.

      What: Live Celtic (Scottish and Irish) music session

      When: Sunday - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm

      Cost: No cover charge

      p.s. The live Music Sessions are at the Skagit River Brewery most second Sundays of each month for all of 2011!

      www.celticarts.org