Archery practice

  • Jeff Dunlap
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hello,

      I need Directions to the archery practice and or Robins phone #.

      Thank you,

      Geoffroi
      aka Jeff

    • Bryson McCloughen

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
          Thank you.

          Geoffroi

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2014

            Greetings Midhaven archers!

            A new scoring year has started! I've been keeping an eye on the weather, and tomorrow, our regularly scheduled practice, looks decent. Some chance of rain, but the range will be open. I'll have my canopy up, my camp stove out, and hot water/hot chocolate waiting for anyone who comes out!

            See you tomorrow!
            Rodri

          • Ryan McElwain
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2016
              Greetings

              Due to likely good weather today, I'm opening up the range today for archery and thrown weapons practice. Noon to 4pm.

              Rodri