Scriptorium in Midhaven

  • thewakingdragon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      Greetings All,

      I hope this finds you all well.

      I have been in talks with the current Royal Scribe, Maedha, about coming up this way to do a charter painting/designing class. We have finally firmed up a date and time. Wednesday March 23, at the Mount Vernon Denny's in the conference room from 6 pm to 8 or so. If you want to order food then come and eat between 5 and 6.

      Any questions, feel free to contact me.

      Mericke