Re: Fw: I want this back-apparently it works & I thought you could use it...

  • Tracey Dunlap
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009

      --- On Fri, 8/7/09, WallyWorld <wally.world@...> wrote:

      From: WallyWorld <wally.world@...>
      Subject: Fw: I want this back-apparently it works & I thought you could use it...
      To: "Tracey" <traceys.email@...>, "Susie" <susan_ewing@...>, "Shirley" <shess@...>, "Lori" <llumsden@...>, "Jan" <gregory3637@...>, "Helen" <helenmrice@...>, "Donna" <donnaalexander@...>
      Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 7:09 PM

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 11:32 AM

       O.k., I'm trying this. We'll have to just wait and see. Lori
      To: Jake_Hodgie@...; fourshirts@...; thaddeus@...; hodginsfam@...; CTR73424@...; BONHON@...; llumsden@...; ineighsay@...
      Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:09:52 -0700
      From: kirchmj@...

      I hope this works for one of you...........
      Mike & Judie Kirchberg {:0)

      Get quotes for surveyors
      Reallymoving.com provides instant quotes for UK home survey services, from a range of surveyors oper
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=MeOBCxLMdhLvmcOM-1yqgAAAJ1DuuAX8TWFXPPDkRaIgBLiiAAUAAAAAAAAAANobrD4FTjpMDJm90c2rZQyqpF4CAAAAAA==

      --Forwarded Message Attachment--
      From: laurie@...
      To: SCates2@...; sgreene1230@...; SHELLEY@...; kirchmj@...
      Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:40:51 -0700

      Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:04:23 +0000

      Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:22:16 -0700

      Subject: Fw:
      RE: I want this back-apparently it works & I thought you could use
      it...

      ---
      On Tue, 7/28/09, Glosier,
      Cheryl Y. <Cheryl.Glosier@...>

      From: Glosier, Cheryl Y. <Cheryl.Glosier@...>
      FW: I want this back-apparently it works & I thought you could
      use it...
      To: "Garcia, Arthur R" <Arthur.Garcia@...>,
      "Louis Gallion" <bostonnugget@...>,
      "regina godwin" <gennie1024@...>
      Date:
      Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 4:36 PM

      It can’t hurt, and maybe it
      will help all of us.

      Phone
      702.495.2270

      Good
      Luck!!!!!!!!!! I hope he will dance for
      you!

      Make sure you follow the
      directions carefully. I think we all need a
      little luck right about now.

      Hope
      the Leprechaun dances his jig for
      you!

      Comments from others:

      I had
      to forward this, my mom swears it works. The day
      after she sent it, they got an offer on their
      land on the Swannee river, they haven't even
      seen that land since 1987. It came out of the
      blue. So you know that I'm going to try
      it.
      Love Kim

      Not sure if this had
      anything to do with it but it was shortly after
      I sent this out - I got a call to say our bond
      was approved - against all odds.

      I don't know
      if it works but I won a new fridge full of
      various cool drinks from Beyer and Beyer last
      week.

      I do not know if it
      works, but I won a microwave yesterday Seems
      like it Hey !!

      I hope this
      works my son could use a really good
      job!!!!!!!

      Good
      luck to everyone! And may all your dreams come
      true!!

      This
      may sound nuts, but my husband got this the
      other day and sent it off. About 10 minutes
      later a really good financial windfall happened
      for his son Sean who he had sent it too as well.
      One of the people he sent it to was responsible
      for the windfall.

      AN
      IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH

      Good
      Luck!!

      I hope it
      works...

      May
      there always be work for your hands to
      do;

      May your purse always hold a coin or
      two;

      May
      the sun always shine on your
      windowpane;

      May
      a rainbow be certain to follow each
      rain;

      May
      the hand of a friend always be near
      you;

      May
      God fill your heart with gladness to cheer
      you.

      OK,
      this is what you have to do...Send this to all
      of your friends!

      But
      - you HAVE to send this within 1
      hour

      From
      when you open it!

      Now...............Make
      A wish!!!!!!

      hope you made your wish! Now then, if you send
      to:

      1 person --- your wish will be
      granted in 1 year

      3 people --- 6
      months

      5 people --- 3 months

      6
      people --- 1 month

      7 people --- 2
      weeks

      8 people --- 1 week

      9 people
      --- 5 days

      10 people --- 3 days

      12
      people - -- 2 days

      15 people --- 1
      day

      20 people --- 3 hours

      If you
      delete this after you read it . You will have 1
      year of bad luck! But .. If you send it to
      2

      Of your friends you will automatically
      have 3 years of good luck!!!
      )

      No
      virus found in this incoming message.
      Checked
      by AVG -
      www.avg.com
      Version:
      8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.13/2001 -
      Release Date: 03/16/09 07:04:00

      Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

      We are a community of
      6 million users fighting spam.
      SPAMfighter has removed 23206 of my spam
      emails to date.
      The Professional version does not have this
      message.