FW: [Archery_in_Aquaterra] Ursulmas Marshals

  • Marguerite
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011

      Forwarded by request

      From: Archery_in_Aquaterra@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Archery_in_Aquaterra@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of beledur@...
      Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 1:57 PM
      To: reeds@...; Archery_in_Aquaterra@yahoogroups.com; wyewood_archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Archery_in_Aquaterra] Ursulmas Marshals

      POST FAR AND WIDE

      From the frozen North to the wet lands of the South, from the hot dry climate of the East to the wind swept shores in the West, I want to SHOUT a GREAT THANK YOU to all the marshals who assisted with the archery and thrown weapons range, your help make this a wonderous time for everyone.

      We recieved many compliments from the locals and from Scadians that they had a wonderful time.

      There were many folks trying archery and thrown weapons for the first time and loving it, saying they would be back for more.

      Again I can't thank you all enought for your generous offering of your time and skills helping run this event.

      HUZZAH!!  to all my volunteers  HUZZAH!!!

      BJORN STYRKARSSON

      BARONIAL ARCHER OF AQUATERRA.