Re: [ShireofMidhaven] Lost & found?

  • Tracey Dunlap
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      Yes. Bryson did.

      Tracey R. Dunlap
      d.b.a. Tracey's Housekeeping
      http://www.traceyscleaning.com
      Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
      Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters.
      We do not have to wait for Heaven to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
      It is here on earth and it has four legs!

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
          No phone has been turned in, nor has a phone been found among the supplies from the feast.  However, we will keep our eyes open in case we just missed it!

          Stella

          Welcome to KeyPoynt, Well met at KeyPoynt!