Youth Allthing help

  • The Party Duchess
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
      Greetings Midhaven,

      We will greatly appreciate any help we can get at the Youth Allthing with set-up, lunch prep & service, and clean-up.

      Thanks,
      Angharad & Mericke
      Autocrats
    • Julie Johnson Lindsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
        As far as we know, Scolai and I will be there to assist with anything that needs doing. Consider us at your service.

        Caemyl