Duke Tgorin's Vigil at Coronation

  • Angharad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Greetings Good Gentles of Midhaven,

      I would like to extend an invitation to one and all to attend the Vigil for Duke Thorin Njalsson who will be elevated to the Order of the Pelican at July Coronation.

      The Vigil will be held on Friday night from 7pm until 10pm in His Grace's encampment which will be next to the Royal encampment.

      Look for the wall tent with horses painted on the doors and sides.

      For those who cannot make it to the Vigil on Friday night, the Vigil book will be made available throughout the day on Saturday.

      All those who would like to leave a message for His Grace are invited to do so.

      In Service to An Tir,

      Duchess Angharad Banadaspus Drakenhefd, OP