July Herald’s report

  • Michael FitzGeoffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      My lords and ladies of Midhaven, greetings.

      Attached, please find my report for tomorrow night’s business meeting.  This month, I decided to email it to the group for a couple of reasons,

      1)  I wanted to reach out to those Midhaveners on this list, that cannot or choose not to attend the business meeting.
      2)  I wanted to offer hyperlinks to certain resources for heraldry that you can simply click on.  These include links to the newly revised heraldic submission forms, the An Tir Order of Precedence, and the An Tir Roll of Arms.
      3)  I wanted to advertise my request for a herald trainee/deputy to a wider audience.

      If I can be of any service, please let me know.

      Given in loyal service by mine own hand and seal, I am
      Lord Michael FitzGeoffrey, GdS, OLM, Midhaven Pursuivant