Performing arts/A&S Village at July Coronation

  • lady_mericke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      Greetings from the Bards of An Tir!!

      We will be hosting a performing arts/ A & S village at July coronation.
      We have a stage(actual built wood stage), place for classes, and an A and S display.
      If you are interested in teaching a class, displaying your awesome thing or performing on the stage let me know!

      Fearain
      Bardic Deputy An Tir
      Apprentice to Mistress Alisaundre