Facebook page and Shire Officers

  • lady_mericke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Greetings All,

      Those of you who are Shire Officers, have been given manager status on the Shire Facebook page. This will allow you to manage admin roles, send messages and create posts as the Page, create ads, and view insights.

      You should see the shire page, when you are looking at your news feed, on the left side of your screen.

      If you are a Shire Officer on Facebook and don't have manager status on the Facebook Page, you will have to friend me (mericke de ross) and I will set the permissions from there. For whatever reason, I cannot make you a manager on the page if we aren't "friends"

      Thank you for your time,
      Mericke
      Seneschal, Shire of Midhaven