Ursulmas Costume Display

  • Avelyn de Mowbray
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Greetings!

      I want to thank all those that helped make our costume display so wonderful!  We had many costumes from a variety of times and places.  We had clothing and accessories for children, men, and women.

      First, thanks to Elewys of Finchingefeld for helping me get organized onsite, setting up, bringing display costumes, supervising the display with me, and taking down.
      Thanks also to Ishida Kentarou Mitsumasa for helping get things set up and for contributing his Japanese outfit for display.
      Thanks to:
      Duchess Angharad, Samira as Waddi, Katarzyna Miloshova, Utgar de Wilde, Sebastian von Aterdorff, Fujioka no Koarime, Michael FitzGeoffrey, Isabella de Walingeford, Miriam di Oslo, Raffaella di Contino, Adeliza a Donyng, Fionnghuala Ruadh inghean Toirdhealbhaigh, and Mericke de Ross, and the kind ladies with the display table (I am sorry if I missed anyone) for bringing garb to display.  Thanks also to those of you who were willing to help but missed out due to illness - I hope you are feeling better.

      A special thanks to Octavia for all of her hard work organizing such a great event!

      - Avelyn de Mowbray