Ursulmas Archery

  • The Party Duchess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2010
      This was posted on the Aquaterra Reeds:

      ATTENTION ARCHERS

      Ursulmas is upon us once again, and it is time for archers young and old to come and show off their skill with the bow to friends and visiting neighbors.

      We will be shooting royal rounds in the morning for best score, then we shall resume after lunch with a sure fire novelty shoot guaranteed to test your steadiness of hand and keenness of eye for prizes and glory!

      We have great prizes for the winners, handmade arrows to be done in your colors, a splendid hand woven chain, and bracer of unique design.
      These great prizes are being made and designed by our very good friends and fellow archers of WYEWOOD. HAZZAH!!!!

      THE DIVISIONS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
      Children (Fledglings) 5-10 years old
      Jr. Youth (Hawks) 11-13 years old
      Sr. youth (Eagles) 14-17 years old