... Haven't changed it from the default. I'll do some research there. ... Yeah, I've tried to write a g-code program to make the steppers stall. That would bekungfumachinist
The pulley came off without too much fuss with the help of a 3" gear puller. The scored shaft cleaned up nicely with a careful touch with a very fine needlerobertdunn987
Looks like you're up on top of everything Daryl, I'm still on .8 GRBL. A good 1.1 might work on on of the PC controller programs I've been trying to getkm6vv
P.S. We require membership approval. When you sign up, please mention something to do with machining, Sherline, CNC or anything that isn't generic. If you say "Please add me to the group" then we can't tell if you're a spammer or somebody actually interested in the group. Using generic statements, your request to join will almost certainly be rejected.
- May 20, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.