Re: One CNC XR2 Software

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      > Does anyone have any exposure with this CAM software? They claim 2,
      > 2.5, 3, and 4 & 5 Axis is available with this software.
      >
      > I am just looking for some opinions.

      There was a demo of it and some discussion at the CNC Workshop last
      year, by a fellow that uses the mail name 'popabear' and often writes on
      the mach list. It looked like a very nice package, but it was a
      multi-thousand dollar package and I glaze over at any software that
      costs more than about $200. They had a copy in the raffle, but I didnt
      win it.