Contact for CNC Resource?

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 3, 2006
      I am wondering if anyone here knows Mr. Ballendo from CNC Resource and
      might have a phone number for the company? After some problem in
      contacting them to start with had several emails with him and bought
      a system that I have yet to recieve. I know he had been sick for a
      week in and around the time I bought the system. Only now can't get a
      reply to any of my Emails and would like to contact him in regards to
      the system I am waiting on.

      thanks for any help
      Jim Neifert
      Abbotsford, BC
    • Alan Marconett
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 3, 2006
        Hi Jim,
        Cc ballendo,

        I have conversed with him on e-mail over the last few days. You should be
        able to reach him at:

        ballendo@...

        http://www.cncresource.com/store/

        I don't have a phone number or address for him. I'm waiting for a
        determination of the shipping charges for two enclosures that he offers.

        I have not ordered anything from him before.

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 3, 2006
          --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Marconett" <KM6VV@...>
          wrote:

          Hi Alan, thanks for the info, have sent emails to all three
          addresses I have for him. I will at this time figure he is busy and
          still trying to find out why I have not recieved my system. Hate to
          think I lost almost $500.00 US in this deal. BTW I owe you some
          extra for the plans you sent me, forgot to get the postage to canada
          when I ordered them. Will be getting the Beam Engine plans so will
          contact you for the extra when I do that. Not sure why I just did
          not oreder both at once LOL.

          Jim
          Abbotsford, BC
          > Hi Jim,
          > Cc ballendo,
          >
          > I have conversed with him on e-mail over the last few days. You
          should be
          > able to reach him at:
          >
          > ballendo@...
          >
          > http://www.cncresource.com/store/
          >
          > I don't have a phone number or address for him. I'm waiting for a
          > determination of the shipping charges for two enclosures that he
          offers.

          > I have not ordered anything from him before.
          >
          > Alan KM6VV

        • Alan Marconett
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 3, 2006
            Hi Jim,

            Hope you get everything OK! On the rare occasion orders that I send out
            don't get to the U.K. or Canada, or are delayed.

            Don't worry about the extra postage. Getting another order will be fine!

            Hope you are enjoying the plans. Please post pix of your completed engines!

            Best regards,

            Alan KM6VV

            > Subject: [SherlineCNC] Re: Contact for CNC Resource?
            > --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Marconett" <KM6VV@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > Hi Alan, thanks for the info, have sent emails to all three
            > addresses I have for him. I will at this time figure he is busy and
            > still trying to find out why I have not recieved my system. Hate to
            > think I lost almost $500.00 US in this deal. BTW I owe you some
            > extra for the plans you sent me, forgot to get the postage to canada
            > when I ordered them. Will be getting the Beam Engine plans so will
            > contact you for the extra when I do that. Not sure why I just did
            > not oreder both at once LOL.
            >
            > Jim
            > Abbotsford, BC
            > > Hi Jim,
            > > Cc ballendo,
            > >
            > > I have conversed with him on e-mail over the last few days. You
            > should be
            > > able to reach him at:
            > >
            > > ballendo@...
            > >
            > > http://www.cncresource.com/store/
            > >
            > > I don't have a phone number or address for him. I'm waiting for a
            > > determination of the shipping charges for two enclosures that he
            > offers.
            > >
            > > I have not ordered anything from him before.
            > >
            > > Alan KM6VV

          • David Morrow
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 3, 2006
              I regularly purchase goods from the U.S. but have pretty much quit
              having them shipped here to Canada (Vancouver). I had too many cases
              where the Customs folks at the post office sat on stuff for a month or
              more. Now, I just ship to a PO Box in the US, just across the line.

              --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Marconett" <KM6VV@...> wrote:

              > Hi Jim,
              >
              > Hope you get everything OK! On the rare occasion orders that I send out
              > don't get to the U.K. or Canada, or are delayed.
              >
              > Don't worry about the extra postage. Getting another order will be
              fine!

              > Hope you are enjoying the plans. Please post pix of your completed
              engines!

              > Best regards,
              >
              > Alan KM6VV
              >

              > > Subject: [SherlineCNC] Re: Contact for CNC Resource?
              > > --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Marconett" <KM6VV@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > Hi Alan, thanks for the info, have sent emails to all three
              > > addresses I have for him. I will at this time figure he is busy and
              > > still trying to find out why I have not recieved my system. Hate to
              > > think I lost almost $500.00 US in this deal. BTW I owe you some
              > > extra for the plans you sent me, forgot to get the postage to canada
              > > when I ordered them. Will be getting the Beam Engine plans so will
              > > contact you for the extra when I do that. Not sure why I just did
              > > not oreder both at once LOL.
              > >
              > > Jim
              > > Abbotsford, BC
              > > > Hi Jim,
              > > > Cc ballendo,
              > > >
              > > > I have conversed with him on e-mail over the last few days. You
              > > should be
              > > > able to reach him at:
              > > >
              > > > ballendo@
              > > >
              > > > http://www.cncresource.com/store/
              > > >
              > > > I don't have a phone number or address for him. I'm waiting for a
              > > > determination of the shipping charges for two enclosures that he
              > > offers.
              > > >
              > > > I have not ordered anything from him before.
              > > >
              > > > Alan KM6VV

            • Dave Hylands
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 3, 2006
                Hi David,

                On 8/3/06, David Morrow <morrow2002@...> wrote:
                > I regularly purchase goods from the U.S. but have pretty much quit
                > having them shipped here to Canada (Vancouver). I had too many cases
                > where the Customs folks at the post office sat on stuff for a month or
                > more. Now, I just ship to a PO Box in the US, just across the line.

                Same here....

                Another Dave in the Lower Mainland.

                --
                Dave Hylands
                Vancouver, BC, Canada
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 4, 2006
                  Hi Dave, and Dave
                  I don't mind the wait for things from customs, never has taken longer
                  than five weeks. I use to have a PO box in the states tell couple of
                  times the wait at the border was over an hour. Rather sit at home and
                  tinker with that time than sit in my car.

                  Besides have the sherline mill set up with stepper motors so I can use
                  it manually right now while waiting for the cnc system. The one thing
                  no one ever said on here, or on any of the web pages, lord what a mess
                  that mill can make! LOL

                  Jim
                  Abbotsford, BC
                • Dave Hylands
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 4, 2006
                    Hi Jim,

                    On 8/4/06, Jim <jneifert@...> wrote:
                    > Hi Dave, and Dave
                    > I don't mind the wait for things from customs, never has taken longer
                    > than five weeks. I use to have a PO box in the states tell couple of
                    > times the wait at the border was over an hour. Rather sit at home and
                    > tinker with that time than sit in my car.

                    I agree. I live in Cloverdale and work in Richmond, so I decided to
                    use Point Roberts for my PO box. The lineups are typically much
                    shortter, but it still takes me an hour round trip time to get there
                    pick up my stuff an get back.

                    So I tend to use it mostly for stuff I buy on eBay where the seller
                    will only ship to a US address.

                    I've found that using US Post whenever possible is convenient as they
                    only charge a 5$ handling fee (versus the $35 or so that UPS Ground
                    charges), and lots of small stuff goes through with no additional
                    charges.

                    > Besides have the sherline mill set up with stepper motors so I can use
                    > it manually right now while waiting for the cnc system. The one thing
                    > no one ever said on here, or on any of the web pages, lord what a mess
                    > that mill can make! LOL

                    Heh - you got that one right - especially the fly cutter :)

                    I keep thinking about building an enclosure.

                    --
                    Dave Hylands
                    Vancouver, BC, Canada
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 4, 2006
                      Smuggler's blues....
                      --
                      Phil Mattison
                      http://www.ohmikron.com/

                      > > I regularly purchase goods from the U.S. but have pretty much quit
                      > > having them shipped here to Canada (Vancouver). I had too many cases
                      > > where the Customs folks at the post office sat on stuff for a month or
                      > > more. Now, I just ship to a PO Box in the US, just across the line.
                      >
                      > Same here....
                      >
                      > Another Dave in the Lower Mainland.
                      >
                      > --
                      > Dave Hylands
                      > Vancouver, BC, Canada
                      > http://www.DaveHylands.com/

                    • Alan Marconett
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 4, 2006
                        Hi Jim,

                        Sounds like a good plan if you're that close! Beautiful area!

                        Alan KM6VV

                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 23, 2006
                          As a note to Contacting CNC Resources, seems like Mr Ballendo is no
                          longer there. The owner of the company has emailed me in regards to
                          the order I had placed in May. So mayby I will still get a CNC
                          System. Ken, the owner offered to do a full refund on my order or
                          send me one when the next group of them are finished. I decided that
                          since I had waited 3 months now, what does another month make,
                          besides still reading the Mach 3 Manual. I think (hope) that CNC
                          Resource just had the wrong person in charge and mayby now things
                          will be different, lets hope so. For the couple of people that I
                          know are rather upset with communication with this company, lets
                          wait and see, new company, has got to be some problems starting out.

                          Jim
                          Abbotsford, BC

                          wrote:

                          > Hi Jim,
                          > Cc ballendo,
                          >
                          > I have conversed with him on e-mail over the last few days. You
                          should be
                          > able to reach him at:
                          >
                          > ballendo@...
                          >
                          > http://www.cncresource.com/store/
                          >
                          > I don't have a phone number or address for him. I'm waiting for a
                          > determination of the shipping charges for two enclosures that he
                          offers.

                          > I have not ordered anything from him before.
                          >
                          > Alan KM6VV

                        • Alan Marconett
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 23, 2006
                            HI Jim,

                            I received my little $30 order a week or so ago. Quite prompt. I conversed
                            with Ken (also a ham) several times in the course of the transaction to make
                            sure it wouldn't cost too much to ship from the Sacramento CA area to the
                            central coast. I mentioned your pending order as well. He was looking into
                            it.

                            Ken has been very responsive. Even emailed me last week to say that he had
                            found a bag of hardware for the enclosures that didn't get shipped, and that
                            he would ship them.

                            Good luck on your order! Keep us advised on its progress; I'm sure others
                            may be interested in the driver box (I think that's what you said you
                            ordered).

                          • Jim
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 23, 2006
                              Yes I ordered the complete system, plug and play type with two AC
                              relays installed and the stepper motors. I really don't want to
                              learn electronics by haveing to assemble a system. I will let
                              everyone know when I get the system.

                              wrote:

                              > HI Jim,
                              >
                              > I received my little $30 order a week or so ago. Quite prompt. I
                              conversed
                              > with Ken (also a ham) several times in the course of the
                              transaction to make
                              > sure it wouldn't cost too much to ship from the Sacramento CA area
                              to the
                              > central coast. I mentioned your pending order as well. He was
                              looking into
                              > it.
                              >
                              > Ken has been very responsive. Even emailed me last week to say
                              that he had
                              > found a bag of hardware for the enclosures that didn't get
                              shipped, and that
                              > he would ship them.
                              >
                              > Good luck on your order! Keep us advised on its progress; I'm
                              sure others
                              > may be interested in the driver box (I think that's what you said
                              you
                              > ordered).
                              >
                              > Alan KM6VV

                            • Richard L. Wurdack
                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 24, 2006
                                Does anyone know how I can contact Ken? I sent an e-mail to the "Contact Us" on the CNC Resource site yesterday and have gotten no response.

                                D.
                                I received my little $30 order a week or so ago. Quite prompt. I conversed
                                with Ken (also a ham) several times in the course of the transaction to make
                                sure it wouldn't cost too much to ship from the Sacramento CA area to the
                                central coast. I mentioned your pending order as well. He was looking into
                                it.

                                Ken has been very responsive. Even emailed me last week to say that he had
                                found a bag of hardware for the enclosures that didn't get shipped, and that
                                he would ship them.

                                Good luck on your order! Keep us advised on its progress; I'm sure others
                                may be interested in the driver box (I think that's what you said you
                                ordered).

                              • Jim
                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 24, 2006
                                  Address I have is ken@...

                                  Jim
                                  Abbotsford, BC

                                  --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Richard L. Wurdack" <dickw@...>
                                  wrote:

                                  > Does anyone know how I can contact Ken? I sent an e-mail to
                                  the "Contact Us" on the CNC Resource site yesterday and have gotten
                                  no response.

                                  > D.

                                • Richard L. Wurdack
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Aug 24, 2006