reflections (OT)

  • forumtvm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Hope the list owner will be a bit indulgent and allow a little bit of
      OT posting in the name of goodwill.

      Been doing a bit of reflections and perhaps sense Bill's frustration
      and perhaps disappointment in having to take flaks (some public) for
      doing his best to manage that list in the way he thinks correct, from
      which a number of us have benefitted. Irrespective of whether we
      agree with or not, I think we (or at least I) owe him a public
      expression of gratitude.

      Hopefully, this will brighten his days, and promote goodwill among
      all the cnc nuts.

      Thanks Bill, and thanks Alan.