Re: [SherlineCNC] Re: MEN, METAL and MACHINES!

  • Alan Marconett KM6VV
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi Fred,

      No, it's down by Fresno, in the very *HEART* of CA! 350+ miles from
      S.F. I'm afraid! Wish it were closer! Can you make it? It would be
      great to meet you in person!

      Alan KM6VV

      Fred Smith wrote:

      > --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@a...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hi to the lists,
      > >
      > > Those in/near California may be interested in "MEN, METAL and
      > MACHINES",
      > > which, I believe is part of Cabin Fever Expo.
      > >
      > > http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/mmm_index.htm
      > >
      > > Scheduled for October 25/26 in Vasalia, CA.
      >
      > Is Vasalia in the SF area?
      >
      > Also Iron Fever is in York, PA on August 8-10 too.
      >
      > We will be there, just confirmed reservations.
      >
      > Fred Smith - IMService
    • Fred Smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
        wrote:
        > Hi Fred,
        >
        > No, it's down by Fresno, in the very *HEART* of CA! 350+ miles from
        > S.F. I'm afraid! Wish it were closer! Can you make it? It would
        be
        > great to meet you in person!

        We won't know until after Iron Fever, too many projects on the stove
        right now.

        Fred Smith - IMservice
      • Mike Gann
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
          It's only a little over 200 miles from San Francisco to Visalia, about
          45 miles south of Fresno. (Whats 150 miles between friends!! :) )

          Looking forward to it, my dad lives in Visalia and it is a good excuse
          to get down there.

          Mike
          Oakley, Ca.

          Mike
          Message: 5

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
            Hi Mike,

            Is that all? I seem to remember it being 300 from Santa Cruz! Sounding
            better all the time! I'll look for you guys there!

            Alan KM6VV

          • wanliker@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 3, 2003
              I sure do feel sorry for you guys having to drive all that ways to get there...............

              Total Distance:
              1744.71 miles    Estimated Driving Time:
              29 hours, 33 minutes

              See ya there hopefully,
              bill
              CCED