Re: [SherlineCNC] Limit Switch pics-2nd try

  • Alan Marconett KM6VV
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hi Brian,

      These photos are quite useful! Thanks for uploading. I hadn't thought
      of making brackets that use the motor holes.

      OS-01 Limit/Home Switch Kit - Mill (Sherline) $145.

      OS-02 Limit/Home Switch Cable (use FO-SWCH-0001 for Sherline Mills)
      $100

      Is this the limit switch kit(s) you have? I have a 5400 mill, so the
      column will be different.

      I didn't see the -X limit switch. Does it use the "hard limit) bolt
      hole?

      Thanks for posting.

      Alan KM6VV