Re: [SherlineCNC] Sherline EMC

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi George

      On Wednesday 30 November 2005 17:52, Linda wrote:
      > Could someone  please tell me, how to start at a certain block in nc
      > code, with the 4.30 sherline 4 axis gui? I have been using the old
      > fashioned emc.run and know to do it in that program, but there not the
      > same. Also setting a axis value in old fashioned emc can be done by
      > right clicking and entering the value with the keyboard. But how do you
      > do it, with the Sherline Mod?

      When in Auto mode, a series of buttons will appear next to the G-code display
      window. If they don't, click on the Abort button.

      As for coordinate offsets, check the "Offsets" button at the top of the
      screen. Enter your desired offsets and press the "Write & Load file" button.
      If all you need to do is to zero the machine at an arbitrary point, you may
      find the "Zero Axis" buttons in manual mode to be easier.

      Regards, Paul.