A2Z CNC Open House in Denver, CO

  • Tim Goldstein
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
      In case any of you that have been on the list a while have wondered what
      has happened to me, I am finally ready to come out of the closet. I have
      started a new business and opened a CNC machine shop. We have a brand
      new Haas VF-2 mill and SL-20 lathe with live tooling.

      To give those that have never had the chance to see full size commercial
      machine or just want to see what this crazy guy that started with a
      Sherline is doing, we are having an open house on Sunday March 6, 2005
      from 3 - 6pm. Cake and snacks will be present along with some running of
      the machines. If you are in the Denver area we would love to have you
      stop in and say hello. The address is:

      A2Z CNC
      1530 W Tufts Ave Unit B
      Englewood, CO 80110

      Map and such is on our website at www.A2ZCNC.com

      If you think you may make it, please send me a message from the website
      so we have an idea how many people to prepare for.

      Caution to all CNC hobbyists. Be careful about what you do in this
      hobby, it may grow beyond your wildest dreams!!

      Tim
      [Denver, CO]
      Taig 2019CR mills in stock for immediate shipment at 5% off list.

      Sherline & Taig products at Discount
      Mach1 & DeskCNC with credit card ordering
      www.KTMarketing.com/order
      Timg@...
    • Alan Marconett
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        Hi Tim,

        Welcome back! We missed you!

        And congratulations on your new business! Are you still selling/using
        Sherlines? (OK, I see it's still in your signature).

        Too bad you're not a little closer, I'd love to stop by.

        Alan KM6VV
        Central coast, CA

        Tim Goldstein wrote:

        > In case any of you that have been on the list a while have wondered what
        > has happened to me, I am finally ready to come out of the closet. I have
        > started a new business and opened a CNC machine shop. We have a brand
        > new Haas VF-2 mill and SL-20 lathe with live tooling.
        >
        > To give those that have never had the chance to see full size commercial
        > machine or just want to see what this crazy guy that started with a
        > Sherline is doing, we are having an open house on Sunday March 6, 2005
        > from 3 - 6pm. Cake and snacks will be present along with some running of
        > the machines. If you are in the Denver area we would love to have you
        > stop in and say hello. The address is:
        >
        > A2Z CNC
        > 1530 W Tufts Ave Unit B
        > Englewood, CO 80110
        >
        > Map and such is on our website at www.A2ZCNC.com
        >
        > If you think you may make it, please send me a message from the website
        > so we have an idea how many people to prepare for.
        >
        > Caution to all CNC hobbyists. Be careful about what you do in this
        > hobby, it may grow beyond your wildest dreams!!
        >
        > Tim
        > [Denver, CO]
        > Taig 2019CR mills in stock for immediate shipment at 5% off list.
        >
        > Sherline & Taig products at Discount
        > Mach1 & DeskCNC with credit card ordering
        > www.KTMarketing.com/order
        > Timg@...

      • RichD
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
          Tim,
          I know what you mean.
          I started with a home converted Sherline 5400 mill, still in use.
          Then joined a Tech School Machine Technology course. Now I work there
          part time and am having a blast making stuff and learning new tricks.
          Anything to be done imediately gets the "cnc eye" once over to see if a
          substantial part of a project can be cnc'd. Cnc is way more that a part
          loaders job. I wish I had a full size shop, but I already have more biz
          than I can handle now.
          Good luck in your new venture.
          RichD

          Tim Goldstein wrote:

          > In case any of you that have been on the list a while have wondered what
          > has happened to me, I am finally ready to come out of the closet. I have
          > started a new business and opened a CNC machine shop. We have a brand
          > new Haas VF-2 mill and SL-20 lathe with live tooling.
          >
          > To give those that have never had the chance to see full size commercial
          > machine or just want to see what this crazy guy that started with a
          > Sherline is doing, we are having an open house on Sunday March 6, 2005
          > from 3 - 6pm. Cake and snacks will be present along with some running of
          > the machines. If you are in the Denver area we would love to have you
          > stop in and say hello. The address is:
          >
          > A2Z CNC
          > 1530 W Tufts Ave Unit B
          > Englewood, CO 80110