RE: [SherlineCNC] Re: CNC G-Code Help

  • Carol & Jerry Jankura
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hi, Shorty:

      > That is some pretty neat stuff. I am still trying to figure
      > out some of what you are doing there, The unfortunate part of
      > this is that I Have switched over to EMC now and Can't use any of it.

      You can always switch back! :)

      -- Jerry
      TurboCNC Development Team
    • Shorty Leatherwood
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 2, 2005
        Jerry,

        Actually I am still using Turbocnc on the lathe, I have never had a problem with it on that machine, I have used the computer from the lathe on the mill and the mill still had problems, I believe that the problem is hardware on the Mill. I have chased the problem many times and inadvertently blown up 2 3axis boards and 2 single axis board in the process of troubleshooting and trying things that people have told me to do. I was unable to get the EMC software to work well with the Xylotex boards, Although I am sure it was just set-up. The sherline box works very well just a little shy on torque for the motors. I think the torque issue is because they are using full windings in stead of half.

        Shorty
        --- Still a proud registered user of Turbocnc.