RE: [SherlineCNC] New page on my CNC System

  • Pete Brown (YahooGroups)
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
      Thanks Alan.

      Regarding the font: You can change the font size in your browser. I’m only
      using relative sizes (not absolute), so it depends on the settings under
      View->Text Size. The default of “Medium” usually works well. As much as I’ve
      been against it in the past, I think the next version of the site will use
      specific font sizes so I have more control over the layout.

      Right now all I’m really making with the wax is a mess of blue chips ;-)

      I plan to machine master molds and master positives for Resin/RTV casting
      for HO scale model railroad equipment. Specifically I am trying to make
      pieces that do not currently exist in plastic or resin for modelers of the
      Western Maryland Railway.

      I just added more information to that page including the sources for the
      various parts I used, as well as a brief table of information regarding the
      software I have evaluated.

      http://www.irritatedVowel.com/Railroad/Workshop/SherlineCNC.aspx

      Pete

       Pete Brown - Gambrills, MD (Near Annapolis)
       Visit my personal site : http://www.irritatedVowel.com
       (wallpaper, western maryland ry, .net, photography, model rr)

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
        --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Pete Brown \(YahooGroups\)"
        <YahooLists@i...> wrote:
        > Hi All
        >

        > I just posted a huge page describing my new IMService CNC System 3
        Servo
        > conversion for my Sherline mill. Thought you all might find it
        interesting
        > :-)
        >

        > http://www.irritatedVowel.com/Railroad/Workshop/SherlineCNC.aspx
        >

        > Pete

        > Pete Brown - Gambrills, MD (Near Annapolis)
        > Visit my personal site : http://www.irritatedVowel.com
        > (wallpaper, western maryland ry, .net, photography, model rr)

        Pete,

        Looks good to me. Your mention of that "CNC Programming Handbook"
        got me to blow a $50 gift certificate from Amazon on a copy. Looks
        like I have some reading for vacation next week.

        Bob
        W4ATM in Melbourne, FL
        You know you're in trouble when you turn on the Weather Channel and
        Jim Cantore is down the block.