Sheetcam download

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      I have no trouble - if there's a password needed, just go ahead and
      ask. No money at this stage.

      Support group on yahoo, files and photos.
      /mark
    • Pete Brown (YahooGroups)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        I wanted to know what it could do, how it ran, what are its requirements
        etc. before I spent any time/bandwidth on it.

        Pete

        Pete Brown - Gambrills, MD (Near Annapolis)
        Visit my personal site : http://www.irritatedVowel.com
        (wallpaper, western maryland ry, .net, photography, model rr)

        _____