I am using a CNC Sherline Mill & Lathe with Dolphin Partmaster CAD/CAM

  • Eric Mack
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003
      Hello Alan,
      (My last post did not show up, so I'll try again)

      I am also a Sherline CNC user! I have a Sherline CNC Mill w/Rotary
      Table, and a Sherline Lathe with spindle encoder for threading. My
      controller and CNC conversion was done by Bill Griffin of Grifftek.

      I use Dolphin Partmaster for my CAD/CAM, and AhHa for my CNC
      controller.

      I am still in the early stages with all of this, however, I have big
      plans. I have posted some of what I am doing on my web site.
      (http://www.ica.com/cnc)

      I am in the process of developing several end-to-end tutorials for
      CAD/CAM/CNC using Sherline equipment.

      Thanks for setting up this list.

      Eric Mack
      http://www.ica.com/cnc