Re: [SherlineCNC] neat graphic

  • Alan Marconett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2004
      Hi Ron,

      Nice little beam! Was it animated? I thought I saw it do something the
      first time, but not again (must be getting old)!

      Alan KM6VV

      Ron Thompson wrote:

      > Try this:
      > <http://www.plansandprojects.com/images/Steameng/Steam%20engine.gif>
      > or http://snipurl.com/7igz
      >
      > Ron Thompson
      > On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA
      >
      > http://www.plansandprojects.com

    • Ron Thompson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2004
        Yes, it should be animated.

        Ron Thompson

        http://www.plansandprojects.com

        The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is
        to fill the world with fools.
        --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

        Ron Thompson wrote:

        > Try this:
        > <http://www.plansandprojects.com/images/Steameng/Steam%20engine.gif>
        > or http://snipurl.com/7igz
        >
        > Ron Thompson
        > On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA
        >
        > http://www.plansandprojects.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor