Unimat lathe

  • Dave Clem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      I have a 90% complete lathe in original box with attachments for
      sale. Good little machine like new condition, If interested please
      contact me for more details.
    • Ron Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        How much?

        Ron Thompson

        http://www.plansandprojects.com

        The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is
        to fill the world with fools.
        --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

        I have a 90% complete lathe in original box with attachments for
        sale. Good little machine like new condition, If interested please
        contact me for more details.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor