Re: Crowning help

  • Ron Thompson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2004
      Thanks for the replys. You are all right on the button. I now see
      what I was doing wrong. Yes, Alan the part is a heavy wall tube,
      basically and I want to round the outside and the inside. Z is the
      feed axis and X is the cross feed. I posted this message and became
      very busy and did not answer each one as fast as I wanted. Sorry. It
      is sure nice to have a place to post questions, instead of head
      banging. It sure speeds up the process.
      Rtohiox

      <rthompsonxx@w...>