Re: [sherline] New Sherline CNC group!

  • Alan Marconett KM6VV
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003
      Hi Dave and Rich,

      Thanks Dave! I'm still figuring out a few things about starting a list!
      I didn't get Rich's message on the Sherline list yet (wonder what's with
      that)!

      Rich, This is exactly what I'm thinking might be good for posts to this
      new list! I have a few parts for my engines that I'd like to discuss,
      I.E., how to go about making parts, from conception to making swarf!

      Alan KM6VV
      May the Swarf be with you!