Re: 5 Axis Milling

  • jowhowho
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2013
      Sort of. I run two rotary tables on my mill, but they're not arranged or used in the normal "5-axis" way. The program has no idea what I'm doing and the graphics on the screen are all screwed up, but it works for me for now. I just gcode the xyzab moves and they move. If I had the time, I'd figure out how to get EMC2/LinuxCNC to understand.

      --Justin