Re: Putting Liight on your Part

  • jowhowho
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013
      I tend toward spot lighting rather than ambient lighting. The florescent lights are too bright and harsh, plus they blur the shadows. I find the light from an up close incandescent bulb with a shade to be comfortable and somehow nostalgic.

      I also have a strobe light for looking at how the chips are coming off the part.
    • Terry Wellman
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
        I like the idea of the strobe light for checking out chips. I'm going to have to try that out.

        Thanks,
        Terry Wellman