Re: [sherline] nominations of Alan Marconett and Jerry

  • a3sigma
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 9:28 AM
      The poll is already open. There are just 2 candidates: Jerry Glickstein and Dave Hylands. The poll will close at noon on March 7. So far, only 93 members have voted. I don't think there's any minimum required for Yahoo to appoint a new moderator, but I urge all members to vote so that we can establish the broadest consensus that we want one.

      Hylands is leading with 92 percent of the vote. This may cause some to think there's no point in voting, but it takes no more time or effort to vote than it does to look at the result. Please do so.

      David Clark in Southern Maryland, USA